Friday, May 29, 2015


Nathan Schaeffer
Natural Resources
5/29/2015










Employability


Natural Resources is not just a class it gets you ready for the real world. Classes at the high school do not train you to be punctual or to call if your not going to be there or fail you if you miss to much. But this class does because the class is formed for you to get job skills and well it helps you realize that a job is not like school its a lot more cut throat and not hard to keep but you have to try. I have had my fair share of not coming to class and at the high school I would just do the work and pass here you really cant make it up and you have to call to get any credit. I was really bad about calling and even almost failed the class. In the end it has helped me realize that just like this class being there being on time and not leaving early will keep you a job and to only call out when it is absolutely necessary. Thanks to this class I have a job and my employer is very happy with my punctuality and I haven't called out yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment